Our value proposition
Lasting relationships to help you build your business
As a CAWEE member, you get regular opportunities to:
The benefits of membership
In addition, as a CAWEE member you can enjoy the following benefits:
Who are our members?
CAWEE women are leaders in their fields with strong professional networks. Our executives are typically middle management or of greater seniority within their business, and our entrepreneurs are typically sole proprietors of a business, with or without employees.
CAWEE members and affiliates include lawyers, accountants, IT professionals, HR consultants, marketing and communications professionals, government and not-for-profit executives, designers, coaches and many more.
We welcome diversity and encourage you to explore the opportunities CAWEE membership brings.
Please note: CAWEE does not accept memberships from MLM (Multi-level Marketing) based industries, political affiliations or religious affiliations.
If you have questions about becoming a CAWEE member, don’t hesitate to call us at: 416-756-0000 or email email@example.com
Joining CAWEE is as simple as purchasing a membership and completing the Membership Form:
A woman who has functioned as a senior manager, executive or professional or at a comparable level, in her own business, in an organization, or in a not-for-profit organization, for two years or more and at this level should fulfill a minimum of two of the following:
A woman who meets the membership criteria set out above and who works and resides outside a 100 kilometre radius of Metro Toronto.
NEW! Corporate Membership
Corporate Membership is for a group of women at a company, firm or an organization that are dedicated to helping women build valuable, lasting relationships that will strengthen business now and in the long-term. As a diverse, welcoming collective of successful professional women, CAWEE enables members to build an excellent resource base, improve networking skills, and make valuable connections that last.
1. Member discounts for all events, programs and workshops.
2. Event discounts for guests.
3. Promotion through our emails, website, blog and social media channels.
4. Invitation to our private LinkedIn group and public Face Book and Twitter groups.
5. Demonstrate your skills by joining a committee or our board of directors
6. Access members.
7. Take advantage of exclusive members-only events and opportunities
8. Write articles for and receive CAWEE Connected. Sent monthly to CAWEE members and affiliate organizations, Connected keeps people informed about upcoming events, and through special interest articles, presents members and their views on building long-lasting relationships.
9. Access to association medical, health, insurance and dental plan with Manulife Financial, receive discounts through Constant Contact of up to 23% depending on your usage and plan, discounts on Square transaction charges, clothing through BrooksBros.com, and special rates for dress rentals through RentFrockRepeat. Please check with our office for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Company profile on our website/logo usage
· Annual fee of $1,000 (plus HST) for up to 5 members.
· MUST sponsor at least one event or program on an annual basis.
If you are interested in exploring a Corporate Membership with CAWEE, please email patty@Cawee.net.