1. What is the fee?
Individual Full Membership in CAWEE is $295 plus HST per year. Here’s a link to the application form: https://cawee.net/apply/#join
Corporate Membership: Up to 5 employees may attend any event at the Member Price. Contact us for more information.
2. What are the benefits? https://cawee.net/membership/#benefits
- Grow Your Network
- Exclusive Member Pricing
- Registration lists for each CAWEE event attended
- Lead and attend Roundtable discussions
- Write articles for Connected, our monthly newsletter
- A FREE CAWEE Marketplace Ad – seen by thousands each month
- Access to association medical health insurance and dental plan
- Receive discounts through Constant Contact and Square
3. What are the main events, and how many?
- Second Thursday of Every Month Virtual Morning meeting from 7:30 – 9 AM (EDT)
- After Work Events – 3 or 4 per year; mostly in person in the Toronto downtown core
- Special Events – International Women’s Day, a Winter Holiday Party and a summer event – mostly in person
- Book Club – a members only event – approximately 1 / month – a combination of virtual and in person
- Roundtables – members only event – up to 10 / year.
4. What kind of businesses does CAWEE represent? Members represent a wide range of businesses including:
- Accounting, Financial, Insurance & Wealth Planning
- Coaching, Development, Consulting & Training
- Counselling, Health & Wellness
- Information Technology, Social Media & Web Site Design
- Interior Design
- Legal & Legal Services
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Photography & Video
- Real Estate