Our value proposition
Lasting relationships to help you build your business
- As a CAWEE member, you get regular opportunities to:
- Connect with a bright, dynamic group of businesswomen
- Build your network and develop valuable, long-term relationships
- Develop genuine sales leads
- Give and get qualified referrals you can trust
- Exchange ideas, advice and support from highly experienced executives and entrepreneurs
- Enjoy networking in a comfortable, stress-free environment
The benefits of membership
In addition, as a CAWEE member you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Save money…
- Provide guests…
- Get published…
- Demonstrate your skills by joining a committee or our board of directors
- Access members …
- Take advantage of exclusive members-only events and opportunities
- Receive CAWEE Connected. Sent monthly to CAWEE members and affiliate organizations, Connected keeps people informed about upcoming events, and through special interest articles, presents members and their views on building long-lasting relationships.
- Access to association medical, health, insurance and dental plan with Manulife Financial
- Receive discounts through Constant Contact of up to 23% depending on your usage and plan, special packages at OfficeExec for office space, phone and mail, discounts on Square transaction charges, clothing through BrooksBros.com, and special rates for dress rentals through RentFrockRepeat. Please check with our office for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are our members?
CAWEE women are leaders in their fields with strong professional networks. Our executives are typically middle management or of greater seniority within their business, and our entrepreneurs are typically sole proprietors of a business, with or without employees.
CAWEE members and affiliates include lawyers, accountants, IT professionals, HR consultants, marketing and communications professionals, government and not-for-profit executives, designers, coaches and many more.
We welcome diversity and encourage you to explore the opportunities CAWEE membership brings.
Please note: CAWEE does not accept memberships from MLM (Multi-level Marketing) based industries, political affiliations or religious affiliations.
If you have questions about becoming a CAWEE member, don’t hesitate to call us at: 416-756-0000 or email email@example.com
Joining CAWEE is as simple as purchasing a membership and completing the Membership Form:
Full Membership Fee – $260 + $33.80 (HST) = $293.80
A woman who has functioned as a senior manager, executive or professional or at a comparable level, in her own business, in an organization, or in a not-for-profit organization, for two years or more and at this level should fulfill a minimum of two of the following:
- Decision making or influence on policies, goals and strategies for the organization, business, or a major area in the same; – Accountability for achievement of part or all of the organization/business goals. Responsibility for managing a budget.
Virtual Membership – $160 + $20.80 (HST) = $180.80
A woman who meets the membership criteria set out above and who works and resides outside a 100 kilometre radius of Metro Toronto.